2017 Royal Enfield Continental GT, 2017 Royal Enfield Continental GT
The Royal Enfield Continental GT is the lightest, fastest, most powerful Royal Enfield in production. It's a machine with a story, a nod to motorcycling's finest hour; a painstaking collaboration. It is also the best expression yet of a cultural phenomenon that has simply refused to fade away - the café racer.
Features may include:
- Fuel Injected 535cc unit Construction Engine, 29.1 bhp power, 44Nm torque, lighter flywheel along-with improved power-to-weight ratio gives the Continental GT that extra responsiveness, punch and agility
- Crouched and close yet ergonomic riding posture for sporty, effortless maneuverability and a fun ride. The sculpted seat with contrast stitching allows you to gather accurate feedback from the road.
- Tweaked Exhaust for superior performance and the signature engine roar.
- The chiseled fuel tank is recessed to tuck in the knees and get the sporty ergonomic riding stance. New age technology and traditional Royal Enfield heritage has been mated seamlessly thus making the Continental GT looks fantastic while riding or parked; and it's bound to put a smile on your face anytime you lay eyes on it.
- The 100/90 x 18 inch Pirelli sport demon tyre used on the front is completely new mounted on a lightweight but strong hub. This allows the riders to confidently ride on the road and the track, whatever the choice.
- The braking is handled by a massive 300mm floating disc up front from Brembo and a matched 240mm disc is used at the rear.
- Sleek backlit instrument cluster so you'll know exactly when you do the Ton in day or night in analog and digital
- The ECU has been re-mapped for enhanced performance and is more responsive than before.
- Foot rests and controls placed further back for a sporty riding position in sync with traditional Café Racer styling.
- Nimble, flex-free double cradle frame for superior rigidity and razor-sharp handling that makes the Continental GT respond naturally and instantaneously to the body. An expert or beginner can have a lot of fun whether on a race track or on their favorite set of 'twisties'. This all new frame has been designed in consultation with Harris performance providing...
- Stylish lightweight cropped front mudguard co-ordinated with a matching rear one.
- This drastically different seat and adjustable clip on handlebars are intended to allow the rider to spread himself across the tank, really becoming one with the ride.